Matrikx CTO Carbon Block 5 micron
MATRIKX CTO filters are the most widely used carbon block devices in the world and provide previously unattainable performance. The dirt-holding capacity and the absence of carbon fines makes the MATRIKX-CTO the filter of choice. A superior carbon block combines both high performance and integrity with an exceptional cost-to-performance value. As a result the CTO will outperform standard carbon block filters.
Matrikx CTO Carbon Block
Fits all MERO reactors and all standard 10 inch canisters (2 3/4 x 9 3/4 inch)
– 5 micron filtration.
– Chlorine and Odor reduction
– Excellent Contaminant reduction
– High Dirt holding capacity
– Exceptional low pressure drop
– NSF and WQA certification for material safety
– Manufactured from NSF standard 61 certified coconut shell carbon
– Manufactured using FDA-compliant materials
– Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
– Optimized to perform as both a sediment and activated carbon filter
– Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
– Made in the U.S.A.
1 Micron, 5 Micron