MEdia Reactor 4×12
The MEdia Reactor has been designed to be an advanced media reactor for ME GFO (Granular Ferric Oxide) and GAC (Granular Activated Carbon). The large volume allows for large media volume, while producing even flow to maximize water media contact time.
The MEdia Reactor is a high capacity reactor made of industrial grade acrylic with CNC machined parts and pieces. Precision machining means seams are kept very tight and true which allows the acrylic bond to be extra durable and strong. The Reactors hardware on the lid requires NO tools with a multi-screw design, and an extra heavy duty O-ring providing a perfect seal. The ME reactor is designed specifically for GFO and Carbon. This reactor includes all internal tubing, fittings, and laser cut extra thick sponges. MEdia Reactor can be used externally or submersible. It does need a stand alone pump ( ME has available), or to be plumbed into an existing pump.
- High Grade Acrylic
- USA Construction
- CNC Machined
- Red with White Trim
- Serviceable Without Tools
- 12 inch tall without plumbing, 6 inch diameter base, 4 inch diameter inside chamber
- Custom Heavy Duty Sponges
- 1/2 inch hose barbs
- Water distribution plate eliminates channeling of media
- Recommended flow rate is 150-300 gph
- Pump and hose kit available separately