TDS METER TRIPLE PROBE
This triple probe meter comes standard on all MERO systems. This probe allows for the monitoring of our system at the touch of a button. Test incoming city water with TDS probe 1, then tests after the RO Membrane with probe 2. This will show how the membrane is performing. Then with probe 3 we test after the DI Resin to make certain its producing zero TDS water for our use.
Out of stock
TDS METER FEATURES
- Advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-off function shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 – 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5″ (including sensor)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)